The passion and purpose to help you achieve the highest level of physical and mental health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our team of compassionate providers. We partner with local specialists and with Memorial Hospital to meet your needs. Our personalized approach is built around:
- Customizing medical care or specialized therapies to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Working with referring physicians to issue progress reports or update treatments and care as needed
- Encouraging you and your loved one in long-term care to stay in touch through activities and visits
Helping you or your loved one avoid rehospitalization.
- Situation-Background-Assessment-Recommendation (SBAR) ensures our healthcare team is up-to-date on your progress
- Stop and Watch is an early warning tool to help us stay alert to changes in your condition
- Clinical pathways allow us to monitor your activities, medications, diet and other factors relevant to your treatment plan, and communicate adjustments to all involved providers
- Consultations with specialists in internal medicine, cardiology, psychiatry, optometry, nutrition and other areas help support recovery and maintain physical and mental health
Complete services for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care – Includes onsite, specially trained nurse practitioners for medication dosing and management, wound care, orthopedics and respiratory support
- Memorial Hospitalist program – To ensure your optimal care and recovery, a Memorial Hospital doctor makes rounds several days a week, and an MH nurse practitioner is here at Boyington 5 days per week
- State-of-the-art therapy gym – Features recumbent steppers, motor-assisted workouts, electrical stimulation machine, Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (PENS) and virtual rehabilitation
- 14 private therapy suites – Designed to support your continued rehabilitation and recovery until you’re back on your feet
- Specialized rehabilitative care – To treat cardiac and pulmonary conditions and stroke, we provide physical, speech, occupational, pet therapy and many other modes of treatment
- VitalStim® therapy – To correct swallowing problems
- Vestibular massage – For vertigo and dizziness
- Wound care – Provided by Memorial Hospital Wound Care Services
- Wound Vacuum-Assisted Closure (Wound V.A.C.®)
- Pain management
- Respiratory therapy
- Tracheostomy care
- IV therapy
- Mental health services
- Personalized nutrition planning
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Respite care
- Hospice care